Prairie Quinoa is based out of Portage la Prairie, which is 75 kms West of Winnipeg, in the province of Manitoba, Canada. Portage la Prairie has all the resources that make it the logical place for Prairie Quinoa to locate; productive land, reliable climate, and innovative farmers.
Contact our head office in Portage la Prairie email@example.com
for food source purchases, or as an ingredient in other food products.
Do you want to help us grow? Prairie Quinoa contracts with Manitoba farmers to grow our quinoa, and will continue to add acreages and producers as needed.
Contact Percy by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
In the future, we hope to make consumer sales possible through our website, so keep coming back – we will also have regular updates and recipes available. Prairie Quinoa’s Amber Quinoa is available for purchase at the following locations:
- Supper Central, Winnipeg, MB; suppercentral.ca
- Two Farm Kids, Brandon, MB
- Cafe on Prince in Portage la Prairie, MB
- Jardins St-Léon Gardens, Winnipeg, MB
- Cocoabeans Bakeshop, Corydon Ave. Winnipeg
- Crampton’s Market, Winnipeg, MB
- harvestmoonfood.ca, an online all season food source.
- Prairie Box, prairiebox.com
- Downtown Biz Market, City Place, Winnipeg, MB
- Preserves by Flora & Fauna – 100B – 686 Portage Ave., Winnipeg MB
- St Norbert’s Farmer’s Market Winnipeg, MB (Wednesdays/Saturdays)
- St Norbert’s Farmer’s Market Online Store Winnipeg, MB
- Fromagerie Bothwell 136 Provencher Blvd. Winnipeg, MB
- The Fork’s Trading Company Winnipeg, MB
- Mayfair Farms Portage la Prairie, MB
- Amanda Lynn’s Local Food & Gifts – Anola, MB
- Good’N’Natural – Steinbach, MB
- FOODFARE – 905 Portage Ave.; 115 Maryland St.; 247 Lilac St.; Winnipeg, MB
- Tall Grass Prairie Bakery at the Forks – Winnipeg, MB
- Nature’s Farm Steinbach, MB
All other inquiries, please fill out the form below, or email directly via email@example.com.